Values and Ethics in Animal Communication and Healing
Honored and practiced by Suzanne Thibault
- To respect all living species as sentient with feelings, emotions and desires;
- To honor the animal’s spirit by communicating with love;
- To work in harmony and integrity with the animals and their guardians;
- To care for animals and their companions with humility, trust, compassion and unconditional love;
- To restore through education our natural, human ability to communicate with all species of animals and wild life;
- To develop interspecies communication knowledge and understanding via the dynamics of human, spiritual, and animal behaviors and relationships;
- To work in partnership with veterinarians and animal care specialists to foster health and well-being for the animals and their guardians;
- To embrace that all healing comes from Spirit with no expectations or preconceived outcomes.
- To inspire the sacred nature of our partnership with the animal kingdom to others;
- To commit to healing from the inside out, knowing that personal healing helps to bring about healing for others, including animal family members;
- To promote, protect, and advocate for the lives of all animals;
- To uphold the right of wild animals to live in their natural habitats;
- To support no kill pet shelters and wild animal sanctuaries;
- To respect the privacy of animals and their guardians with confidentiality.